Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What's my beef?



Who does the cataloging for the Yellow Pages? Are they drunk?

I was trying to find out about the different options for trash collection in my neighborhood. Guess where I found the commercial trash collection companies listed in the Yellow Pages?

TRASH? No way...

WASTE? Nice try, but wrong again...

REFUSE? Nah...

RECYCLING? Nope...

CURBSIDE? Nonsense...

DISPOSAL? Not even close...

Bottom line - I couldn't find it in the Yellow Pages - and that's my beef!




2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Duf said...

garbage! the yellow pages is garbage!

but it shouldn't be so hard. it should be easy. it should be cross-referenced.

[sigh]

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger thekeez said...

It's crazy - I ignore the thing for months - then I am lured into giving it a try - and it's always the same old thing.

Great to hear from you...thekeez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home