Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MediBlog - In a nutshell...

It's Tuesday nite, about 11:20. Today I met with a liver surgeon - I have two to three cancerous tumors on my liver and a suspicious spot on my lung.

Tomorrow they take me in and work on the liver. It should just be an overnite stay.

After a couple, three weeks to recover, they'll take me back in to biopsy the place on my lung.

Needless to say, blogging will be sporadic over the next few days but will try to update this weekend. Also, we had planned a vacation in New York City for next week and I'm hoping to be strong enough to do it. I need it, and so do the fam.



2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Duf said...

Stay strong and godspeed Keez. I'll be thinking about you in MN.

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,I'm so sorry.If there is anything I can do let me know. Kerry in Athens{my mothers name is Hudson}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home